1. All sales are final once the bird leaves our care.
2. I will not sell any pet to any persons under the age of 16, unless accompanied by an adult. The said adult should realise that it is his/her responsibility for the care and health of the animal purchased.
3. A non-refundable* deposit is required in order to secure your pet if it is not ready to leave our care.
Birds : £20
4. Without a deposit your bird cannot be secured, I can however reserve the pet of choice for a maximum of 3 days, if no deposit has been recieved within this time I have the right to offer the bird out for sale.
5. Under no circumstances will I sell an animal that is unweaned. All pets are to be confidently eating on their own when they leave my care.
6. BIRDS: Without DNA sexing I can not and will not pass judgement on the sex of any bird. DNA sexing can be purchased along with your baby for a small fee.
7. I will NOT sell a sick animal, or animal that is believed to be ill.
8. All animals are property of myself until full price is paid.
9. If you do find that you are unable to look after your pet that has been bought from us, contact myself and I may take the animal back for re-homing.**
* - If a pet does happen to fall ill or die within 5 days of purchase I may consider a full refund on reciept from the vet that the animal has died of illness and not due to negligence or poor care on your behalf. This vet check must be paid by the new owners of the bird.
**- I will only accept an animal if I have the room to house it and that it is in a fit state to be re-homed. If I believe that the animal in question is not fit to be re-homed due to any reason physically, mentally or medically, I have the right to decline.